ZZU Video of the Day
- Propane explosion leaves 2 with severe burns January 18, 2022SPOKANE, Wash. — Two people were severely burned in a propane explosion Monday afternoon. Spokane firefighters responded to a tent near North Waterworks Street and East Surro Avenue around 3 p.m. Monday for reports of injured people. Two victims were quickly taken to the hospital because of the severity of their injuries. Firefighters determined the […]
- Washington State Patrol investigating deadly hit-and-run crash in Newport January 18, 2022NEWPORT, Wash. — Washington State Patrol is looking for the driver that hit and killed a person in Pend Oreille County. The crash happened on Highway 2 in Newport around 6:45 p.m. Monday. WSP says a driver hit and killed a person, though they do not know who the driver is. They took off and […]
- NFL All-Pro receiver Cooper Kupp earned his success from his first days at Eastern Washington January 18, 2022With former Eastern Washington All-American receiver Cooper Kupp starting the postseason with the Rams tonight, we take a look back at a story 4 News Now ran leading into Kupp's first career game.
- Mead School District to resume COVID testing Tuesday January 18, 2022MEAD, Wash. — The Mead School District is resuming COVID testing thanks to a new supply of tests. Last Wednesday, the district announced there would be no sports competitions or practices until the new supplies arrived. Students are also required to stay home if they have been exposed to COVID. Here is what families need […]
- ‘Let’s grapple with the truth of how far we have to go’: Local activists say MLK Day is a time for action January 18, 2022SPOKANE, Wash. – The annual Martin Luther King Jr. unity rally and march may have been canceled this year, but that did not stop people from continuing to honor his legacy. Local activists say this is not necessarily a time for celebration, but instead a time for action. “How do we really look at each […]