ZZU Video of the Day
- ‘I can’t do anything about it’: Spokane woman frustrated over delayed surgery September 17, 2021Colleen Gardner needs gallbladder surgery. She started having stomach pain in mid-July and wakes up feeling nauseous every day.
- ‘We’re human, and we’re getting tired’: Rural Idaho hospitals strained as state moves to crisis standards of care September 17, 2021The state of Idaho just hit another grim milestone in the fight against the coronavirus. The entire state is now under crisis standards of care.
- Students move in at Eastern Washington, proof of vaccination, negative test required September 17, 2021EWU says it has about 960 students moving into campus housing this week.
- Idaho man says pause in non-emergency surgeries could lead to losing his leg September 17, 2021Gary Sather's surgery to remove a tumor in his leg was put on hold twice before being postponed indefinitely.
- ‘To be ignored is very concerning’: Local nurse has religious exemption approved, still has to find a new job September 17, 2021For those in healthcare at the Spokane Veterans Home, getting an exemption is required if you don't get a vaccine. However, one nurse who already had her religious exemption approved says she believes she'll still have to find a new job.